Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Shareyourfreebies.com receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Have you been unable to work due to medical or other serious conditions? And are you before the age of retirement? You may qualify to receive monthly benefits from Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI or SSD). Yes, you read it right! You could be eligible to receive as much as $3,000 a month. Visit AmericanDisabilityClaims.com to find out if you qualify for the Social Security Disability Benefits.
Social Security Disability Insurance is a benefit program administered by the Social Security Administration, which is supported by the Social Security tax and provides aid to people who are unable to maintain profitable employment due to a permanent medication condition.
If you have decided to apply to receive monthly benefits from SSD,
- you must be 18 to 64 years of age
- Unable to maintain profitable employment
- You should be not receiving benefits from Social Security
- Your medical condition/disability is expected to last at least a year or will result in death
- You should have worked for five to the last ten years
- You should have not been denied disability benefits in the last 60 days
- You should be able to provide medical evidence from your medical provider to support your claim
You may get paid for your disability keeping you out of work in a few steps.
- Visit americandisabilityclaims.com
- Fill out the form to provide information regarding your disability and condition
- Enter your personal information (which will be kept confidential)
- Click on ”Submit My Claim” to get your free claim review.
- Find yourself an advocate that will fight for your rights: receive the compensation you deserve with no pay and no obligation!