Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Shareyourfreebies.com receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Are you worried about your heart’s health? You might have known that Cardiovascular disease is one of the most common ailments among people, and a leading cause of death in and around the world, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). In case you are worried that you might be a victim of heart disease and strokes, get a consultation at Life Line Screening at no cost!
If you are wondering why you should be screened for stroke or heart disease right now, the answer is simple! Screening provides peace of mind or early detection. And do you know that 80% of heart disease and strokes can be prevented? So be wise enough to take screenings that are painless and non-invasive.
Life Line Screening provides a consultation at no cost and a screening package for only $149, by which you can save 50% of your money.
This package includes:
- Plaque Screening– Ultrasound evaluation of the carotid arteries that screens for the buildup of fatty plaque — the leading cause of strokes
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening– Uses ultrasound and blood pressure measurements to check for peripheral arterial disease (plaque build-up) in the lower extremities.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm – Ultrasound is used to screen for the existence of an aneurysm (enlargement) in the abdominal aorta that could lead to a ruptured aortic artery.
- Osteoporosis Risk- An ultrasound measurement of the shin bone to determine abnormal bone mass density.
- Atrial Fibrillation– A quick and easy test using EKG electrodes placed on the arms and legs to identify the presence of an irregular heartbeat at the time of screening. Atrial fibrillation increases the risk of stroke by 5 times.
Get a single appointment to get peace of mind or detect your risk with these five screenings!